… picture taken in Graz, Austria...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Picnic!

This whole past week we have been blessed with wonderful weather in Kapfenberg! It has been in the 60s everyday and sunny…I was even laying out in the sun a couple of days and got a little color. :)

Earlier in the week, Mike and I packed up a lunch with a blanket and walked to the park in town. We followed a little walking trail along the river on the way. It was a very lovely walk.

While at the park, we put our blanket down next to the river and enjoyed our lunch.  When finished we fed the ducks…and even a couple of swans!



On our walk back we noticed major commotion in the river and stopped to try and figure it out. I got my camera video rolling because we had never seen anything like it! At first we thought they were fighting but then came to the conclusion that there were 2 very excited males after 1 poor female…

I uploaded the video on YouTube, click the link to view:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqKek4ERaiM



2 comments:

  1. That was the cutest! Not the ducks...your narration! You go.."Oh that one is going away..wait, what!" Too funny! "Well, I guess it is spring time!" So good to hear your sweet voice! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, that made us laugh too! We didn't know while video taping that it was picking up our conversations, haha. I miss you too! We will have to definitely do some visiting this summer. You should bring Cory to the lake! I bet she would LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete