… picture taken in Graz, Austria...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Friends are visiting!

I am so excited because two of my really good friends from college, Kim Stangl and Nicole Maas, are coming to visit me here in Austria!

They are actually arriving TODAY in Vienna. Mike will be dropping me off there to meet them. We will then spend the next 3 days visiting the city. It's expected to be a great time because I have heard nothing but good things about Vienna. And the weather is beautiful-(50 degrees and sunny all week!)

On Friday, the three of us will take a train back to Kapfenberg. Then they can see how we live in out little town. We also have plans to attend a home basketball game, see the Berg Oberkapfenberg (castle) and visit the second largest city in Austria- "Graz"!

Stay tuned....updates and pictures to come shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment