… picture taken in Graz, Austria...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I land in Austria!

Last Sunday I took the same route as Mike to join him in Austria. A teammate and him met me at the airport in Vienna then we all drove to Kapfenberg. Unfortunately, it was in the evening so I was unable to enjoy the sights on the drive.

We got back late and I was tired from all of the travels, so went to bed early. The next day, we walked to a nearby grocery store for a little shopping. On out little journey, I was able to get a little glimpse of the town.
It is a very small town surrounded by hills and forests. The scenery is nice, we are settled in the foothills of the alps.
Pictures along our walk to the store.

Mike really enjoys his team/ teammates. And at the moment, he is out with a couple of them learning to drive a manual car. (There are 2 cars for 5 guys to share.)…So I am hoping that he learns to drive it comfortably enough to get the opportunity to explore more of the city and maybe even other neat cities in Austria!

No comments:

Post a Comment