… picture taken in Graz, Austria...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bowling with friends

Yesterday Mike, Ben, Amanda and I traveled about 10 minutes to a the nearby city of Calais. Here we met about 10 other people for some fun games of bowling.

Bowling here was exactly the same as in America, however something that grossed me out was the shoe process. After we paid for our games of bowling there was just a "free-for-all" when getting your bowling shoes. There were cubbies lined up against the wall with many shoes of all sizes, and we were supposed to just grab whatever we wanted. I was very particular when picking shoes. I made sure to stay away from the warm ones, (figured these ones had sweaty feet in them recently.) After getting a size 37 (my euro shoe size), we were ready to bowl.

Didn't know how great of a bowler Mike was until this day…he about doubled my score in each game! In the second game Ben had a score of 211!

No comments:

Post a Comment